Wednesday, October 28, 2009

It's Here

I knew it was coming. But it hit yesterday. Yep. I'm sick. Thank you to that sweet little boy of mine. And I don't know which is worse. The cold medicine, or the plugged nose, sore throat, throbbing headache, hot ears (it really bothers me), and achy exhaustion. And my poor Jeffie Jean is sick too. So Heath and the boys are on their own for a couple of days. Jeffie and I are just out of commission.

But, to my GREAT surprise, I found a substitute for my blog today. My dear online friend Erin posted about ME today! I'm just overwhelmed! And if I weren't dog sick, I'd jump for joy. But it will just have to do with a small woohoo today. So go check out the blog here, and tell Erin hello while you are there!

Now, where is that Kleenex box?

2 comments:

  1. I had it last week - I feel your pain! Hope you get to feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are too sweet! I'm praying that you all feel much better soon! E wore the skirt all day today, and she is planning to wear it again tomorrow. By the way, she wore it yesterday as well, and I washed it last night. :)

    ReplyDelete