Tuesday, January 11, 2011

The start of a new year.

It's another year. And I once again have not kept up with writing here. So, I'm going to make some realistic goals. My sweet sister Teri Lynne made some wonderful suggestions today over at Gather Inspirit, and I'm going to go with some of them.

Goal #1

Post three times a week. That should be a good start. A slow enough pace to not burden me, but motivation enough to do some writing.


Goal #2

Posts each week will need to fit into a different category. I have five different sections at the top of my blog, and its time I start filling them up with stories from our lives.


Goal #3

To get rid of the reoccurring theme of, "Oops. Haven't posted in forever..." Enough said.


That's all for now. If I get too many goals going, I'll become like a puppy in the woods bouncing between all the fluttering leaves!




Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment