Saturday, July 18, 2009

More Pillows!

So, I have a mean streak. I had a Great Aunt that would chase me all over her house with her "meany finder" (I always thought she was saying meany finger) when I was very little and would tickle me to within inches of peeing myself when she found that meaness. Well, she's no longer here to chase it out of me, and I can't help but feel a little bit ornery. So, I have two pillows I am going to deliver next week, and since I know that Hardy and Abigail's mom follows my blog, I am NOT going to show her the finished product. Nope. You'll just have to settle for these pictures! I'll post the real pictures after next week!

Oh, and check back tomorrow for pictures of these AMAZING skirts I made for our friend's twin girls. They are just precious!

2 comments:

  1. SO cute! Call me tomorrow on my cell if you get time to chit-chat. I'll be on the church van and maybe (if it's not TOO loud) we can get some stuff figured out about the giveaway, etc. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your pillows! Especially the cowboy themed one. Would you be able to make two pillow cases one with a cowboy theme and the other with a cowgirl? I would love to get the cases because when my daughter was a toddler we had some pillows that my mother-in-law made but they were not meant to be taken apart and washed so we had to throw them out :{ That's why I am requsting the cases. The kids both have birthdays at the end of August and we are planning a joint party on August 22nd. We are going to have it at a stable where the kids and guests get to ride on a pony. Just let me know what you think. Take care.

    ReplyDelete