Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day What number are we up to?

Day 4, and I don't want to see another box. Actually, it hasn't been so bad. Who am I kidding? I haven't really packed a single box.  But the sorting and question answering is becoming trying. 

The slave driver wonderful helper, Darcy, wasn't here today. So I suppose I have had my break and tomorrow we will hit the ground running.  Heath and I went over to the neighboring community and helped with our last youth lunch.  It was nice to see everyone, and to get out of the house for just a little bit.

We have had some families from our homeschool group bringing food to the house.  Of all the things we are having to let go of, this group is one of the hardest.  These ladies and families have become a mainstay in our home.  And a wonderful group of women upon which I rely.  I will be going to the November meeting Tuesday, and it just hurts thinking about having to say good-bye.  So much so, that I think I'll go ahead and plan on being at the Christmas party in December too. But the meals have been wonderful, and so appreciated.  Heath is finishing packing the kitchen tonight, so the meals are becoming a necessity now. 

The box count is up to 61, and Heath is still at work.

The crankies are setting in, but that is to be expected. Everything is out of place, so everyONE is being affected.  Or maybe that is just me. The kids are doing great. They are getting nearly unlimited amounts of movie time, computer time, and play time. The school books got packed, so they are on a vacation.  Heath and his brother, Tim, are constantly laughing and cutting up about one thing or another. Darcy and Thomas have been work horses and in wonderful spirits.  Yes, it sounds like maybe it's just me. So, tonight I am signing off, and headed to bed. First to read a little devotion, and then to SLEEP.  And tomorrow, I will arise to a new dawn, a new cup of mercy, and the day will overflow with joy and grace. 

Beth

No comments:

Post a Comment