Sunday, February 26, 2012

"Who Am I?"


This is by far the best review product to date. I couldn't be more excited to look through, teach through, and personally work through this particular curriculum.  Apologia had once again hit the ball out of the park.

Photobucket"Who Am I?" is the second volume in the new series, "What We Believe". The series is written by John Hay and David Webb. Each volume is written to be a student directed course, guiding your child to have a biblical worldview.  In this volume, the student is using the Scriptures as the lens to view Self-Image.

I have not began using this volume with my kids, solely because I want to take them through volume on, "Who Is God?", first.  But going through the book myself, I am in awe. Such clear cut writing, thought provoking questions, and real life application are just some of the reasons we will be using this curriculum.  From the textbook, to the amazing journal, and even the coloring book for younger children, each are a resource we can use individually and as a family corporately. 

Please visit Apologia to look through the three courses, and make a point to start this series.  As a family of 10 on one salary, it is a little difficult sometimes to purchase new curriculum, but this is well worth the price, and sacrifice to add to our families training and education.


Beth

I received this product for the purpose of review. All opinions expressed are mine, and mine alone. For other reviews, please check out The Homeschool Crew Blog.

3 comments:

  1. This looks like a great series to start collecting - just starting on the homeschool thought process - thanks for the review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are starting Who Is God? in the fall with my kids! So excited to get more indepth into the truth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review- visiting from granola mom for God.

    ReplyDelete